- Make sure you are registered to vote, and then VOTE!
- Encourage friends, family and like-minded neighbors to register to vote. They can find out how at ChampionTheVote.org.
- Update your voter registration address when you move!
- On Election Day, volunteer to drive friends, family, or the elderly to the polls.
- Volunteer to work as a poll watcher or election worker to monitor polling places and track voter turnout.
- Ask your local election office if they take steps to maintain the accuracy of the voter registration rolls.
- Let your local, state or federal representative know that the integrity of the voting process is very important to you.
- Volunteer to help your favorite candidate by making phone calls or canvassing neighborhoods.
Make a contribution
Help us prevent vote fraud from stealing your most precious civil right by sending a generous tax-deductible donation to the Voting Integrity Institute.
Even a small amount from enough people can make a big difference!
Please make a contribution online or CLICK HERE to print a “mail-in” contribution form.